NAQI® Sport works with bpost, the Belgian postal service, to ensure your packages are delivered as soon as possible. (Depending on where you live, packages may get sent with the postal service of your country)
What are the conditions for free delivery?
We offer free delivery to most EU countries. The free delivery depends on the price of your order and the country you live in.
Please take note of the table below:
Free delivery from
|Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg|
|Azores, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta, Man (Island), Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Croatia.|
Article 7: Right of withdrawal
The provisions of this article apply exclusively to Customers who purchase, as a consumer, items online from NAQI®.
The Customer has the right to terminate the contract without giving a reason within 14 calendar days.
The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days after the date:
- to which the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the property;
- to which the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the last item when several items are delivered separately for the same order;
- to which the customer or a third party designated by the customer, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the last shipment or of the last part if the good requires several deliveries;
In order to exercise its right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform NAQI® BELGIUM S.A. (tel. 02/230.20.10, fax: 013/460.199, e-mail address: email@example.com), by an unequivocal declaration (e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail) of its decision to terminate the contract. To do this, the Customer may use the return form for withdrawal, but this is not an obligation.
If the Customer uses this option, we will immediately send him a confirmation of receipt of his withdrawal on a durable data medium (e.g. by e-mail)».
In order to respect the withdrawal period, the Customer must send its communication concerning the exercise of its right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
The Customer must send or deliver the goods to NAQI® Belgium S.A., Stadsbeemd 1037 at 3545 Halen, immediately and in any case no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which the Customer communicated its decision to terminate the contract to NAQI®. The Customer is on time if he returns the goods before the expiry of the 14 calendar days.
The direct costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Customer.
If the value of the returned product has decreased in any way, NAQI® reserves the right to hold the Customer liable and to demand compensation for any depreciation of the goods resulting from their use by the Customer to:beyond what appears necessary to know the nature, characteristics and functioning of the system.
Only items in their original packaging, with all accessories, instructions for use and the invoice or proof of purchase, may be taken back.
In the event of termination of the contract by the Customer, NAQI® shall reimburse the Customer for all payments received from the Customer up to that time, including standard delivery charges, within a maximum of 14 calendar days following the date on which NAQI® was notified of the Customer’s decision to terminate the contract. In the case of contracts of sale, NAQI® may wait for the refund to have recovered all the goods or for the Customer to prove that he has returned the goods, whichever comes first.
Any additional costs resulting from the Customer’s choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by NAQI® shall not be refunded.
NAQI® will reimburse the Customer with the same means of payment as the one used in the original transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Customer will not be charged for such a refund.
The Customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal for:
- the supply of goods made up according to the Customer’s specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or perish rapidly;
- the supply of sealed goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed by the Customer after delivery;
- the contracts in which the Customer has specifically asked NAQI® to visit it in order to carry out urgent maintenance or repair work;
- the provision of digital content not provided on a physical medium if the performance has begun with the express prior agreement of the Customer, who has also acknowledged that he will lose his right of withdrawal (e.g. downloading of music, software)